Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tonight at Weigh-In

I do not expect a loss over last week. In fact, I expect that gain to solidify or grow slightly. Why do I not feel badly about that?

1) I've been tracking all week in e-tools and my handy-dandy new tracker.
2) My food choices and evening slurge choices have significantly improved over the course of the week.
3) I have been faithfully reporting into Phit-n-Phat and doing some reflection of the past year.
4) I turned down chocolate today.
5) I turned down chocolate today.

The chocolate was worth mentioning twice because it signifies a chance in thought process from"one piece won't hurt" to "it really isn't worth it".

Oh, and did I mention that I turned chocolate down today?

2 comments:

Juice said...

Turning down chocolate is huge! Way to go.

Candace MacPherson said...

In my world - turning down chocolate is paramount. However, once I decided to reject them that was it - no dreaming and craving them - just the decision to walk away. The 'cleaner' I eat, the more this happens.

Year 2 - May 28/08-Current