Friday, July 20, 2007

The Clown let me Down

So, the folks at McDonald's HQ must figure that Canadians live in igloos and require fat and carbs to keep warm. Sadly, the only Southwest Chicken I can buy is the deli sandwich for 12 pts. I was heartbroken. Really, I was devastated at this realization. Why, oh why, Ronald, do you withhold this glory from your Canadian patrons? Is our money worth less? (Oh yeah, it is). Is our happiness of no concern?


I did order a salad - the grilled oriental one - and the sauce is so HOT (probably to keep my figers from freezing on the way back to the igloo). Then a thought came over me. Yes, I 'm a genious! Next time I'll order the oriental salad with the Southwest sauce. I wonder if they have the packets? Yes, they must. They MUST!
Next time clown, I'll be the one laughing!

3 comments:

Swizzlepop said...

Your title cracked me up!!!!!!!!!!
Bummer on the salad but good plan for next time. I really need to try one of those salads so that I know what all the hype is about.

Melody said...

What?!?! I can't believe they didn't have the salad. I think a strongly-worded email to McDonalds is in order.

Unknown said...

what??! no way!! I thought mcdonalds spread its wings EVERYWHERE! hmm I better get one of those salads soon to see what all the fuss is about ;)

Year 2 - May 28/08-Current