Thursday, January 3, 2008

The New Year Weigh-In Results

OK, was it very immature of me to do a little victory dance and sing "I lo-ost, I lo-ost" as most other members arrived to record gains? Be honest - I think it was. I say good for them for showing up and starting the New Year right - seriously, they are ready to get back to work. I say, WOOHOO and YEEHAW to me for finishing off the old year in a KICK ASS fashion.

Can I say it again? NASTAYYYYYY! A 2.2 loss over the past 2 weeks AND my 30lb sticker finally received. F-N-A!

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Ohhh Good for you!!! Wow that is fantastic!!!! Huge congrats are in order!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! You have every right to dance it up girl! You rock!!!

I am sooooo proud for you......really that is a huge accomplishment to LOSE at Christmas.....WOW!

Unknown said...

congrats on your loss AND for getting your 30-pound sticker! what an awesome accomplishment, you should be VERY proud of yourself! what an inspiration to us all! :o)

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

A big WAY TO GO on the loss!!!!
AND 30 pounds at that!

The Price's Wife said...

I hate you. But congratulations anyway ;)

Year 2 - May 28/08-Current