Friday, May 30, 2008

T.G.I.F



Yes - I know you love some playin' on the weekend. Looking forward to a busy Saturday myself.

Tonight I meet Peggy for some chit-chat on my goals and 'tings that happened this week. It's been a busy week actually. Then I gotta get home and get me some sleep tonight.

Tomorrow morning I'm planning a fun ST session in the basement. Might even have to try it with an MP3 player - I always forget we have those. I did a good workout Thursday morning too.

Then it's off to dance recital #1. The LO doesn't want to wear makeup - she hates having to wash her face, lol. She's very excited about dancing on the big stage. I'm volunteering and get a T-shirt out of the deal. The 9yo is jealous, so I told her that it would likely fit her OK too and she could have it after I was done. It's big on her, but she's not arguing.

Next is home for some laundry and moving about. Back to the evening recital where the 9yo dances 3 times in 3 different outfits.

So, I have my menu for the day and will pack my cooler for myself and the girls. It'll be fun. We'll be tired.

Sunday I would LOVE to relax and stay home, but I'm going to need to come into the office. It'll make next weekend all the sweeter for the wait.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I'm jealous. Wish I could be there to see the recitals. They are so cute.

Sounds like you have everything under control food and exercise wise. Have a great Saturday!!

Natalie said...

wow, major busy! good for you for planning your food!

Year 2 - May 28/08-Current