Thursday, April 3, 2008

Weekly Weigh-In and Explanation

WI last night was good. I'm down to 148 now. WOOT! I'd like to get to 145 by next month and leave a good buffer between me and that 'goal'.

Anyone leaving messages may have noticed that I've gone to the 'moderate' mode. Someone posted as though they knew me, leaving a link to trick myself or others. Anyway, I don't know how to delete it (if you do, please let me know). I used to require only bloggers and had the password and all, but I disabled that when I gave my brother my blog addy in case he ever left a message. He did once. Anyway, I still want to leave that door open even though we communicate through Facebook now. I'm not a fan of Facebook, but I get to see my brothers pictures since he live was down in Texas. Yeehaw.

Sooooo, alls well in the land of 'get here spring'. I know, we're all experiencing it. GET HERE NOW!!! I can't wait to run on the sidewalk without a wind chill factor causing extreme discomfort.

Cheers for today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Doing the happy dance for you - CONGRATS!! You are incredible and inspiring!!

HUGS

Year 2 - May 28/08-Current