Thursday, December 6, 2007

Weigh-In - 0.2 down

Well, I really expected to have a small gain this week, but the scale said I lost 0.2lbs and am now 158

I guess this means I should officially drop my points. I like to wait a few weeks into the new #s before doing this - and, I guess by trying to confine my FPs to 25 for the week I am, to some extent. So, it's official - my new daily points are 21.

On a side, my Christmas Challenge pants - the black ones I never posted a pic of - were definate muffin top at the start of the challenge and have been fitting quite nicely for a while now. In fact, they have recently started to slip (just a bit) in the hips. My Silver 33's are definately getting too big - even hubby commented. So, all is good in the land of wuz.

I keep asking people how they're doing on their Christmas shopping and am getting a lot of 90% done's. Anyone else have 100% to go?

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

YAY for the loss! Congrats to you!
I have to go home and check my WW book, I thought if you were over 150, you got 22 points? Maybe I was doing ti all wrong!

My Christmas shopping is about 60% done but I'm committing all of Friday nigth to shopping so hopefully after this weekend it'll be more like 90%!

Cory said...

Congrats on the loss!

I've got about 20% of my shopping done now. I've gotten my mom's, my sister's, and most of my husbands. The rest I still have to get!

Swizzlepop said...

WOOHOO congrats on the goal pants fitting and slipping and for too big jeans! You are doing so awesome! Keep it up!!! :)

Year 2 - May 28/08-Current