Friday, March 27, 2009

The Clicker

Any Weight Watcher members out there who love the Quick Track method? Yes? Well, isn't it annoying that you still have to dig out your tracker and jot it down? The Clicker to the rescue. This little devil is priced low and allows you to set your points that you're going to eat today and click down to zero throughout the day. You can also click up if you're cashing in any Activity pts. It's up to you to be mindful of your Good Health Guidelines; however. I've been struggling with journaling and, eating with the GHG in mind is not a problem for me. So I gave this little gem a try. It's not for everyone (I recommend detailed journaling to new members and anyone struggling with breaking a plateau), but it's smaller than the calculator and priced right. I can hang it from a retractable key chain on my belt buckle or hook it on the side of my purse, so it's always with me. And as I go to eat that 2 pt. granola bar I suddenly think twice, because that's 2 clicks of my day.

New stuff is fun.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

That sounds like a really neat gadget. Wish they'd had that when I was a memeber.

Kelly the Happy Texan said...

I want a clicker! Our WW store doesn't have them right now. :( Can't wait to get one though.

Natalie said...

oh, now that sounds like something i would love!!! i just have to get off of this plateau first... and then, i will get me a clicker!

Year 2 - May 28/08-Current