Friday, October 19, 2007

My Halloween

What Your Halloween Habits Say About You
You're a friendly person, but not the life of the party. You like making someone else's day - and you'll dress up if you think of a really fun costume.
You definitely think of yourself as someone who has a dark side. And part of having that dark side means not showing it.
Your inner child is stubborn and a bit bossy.
You truly fear the dark side of humanity. You are a true misanthrope.
You're logical, rational, and not easily effected. Not a lot scares you... especially when it comes to the paranormal.
You are picky and high maintenance. If you wear a Halloween costume, it's only when you really feel like it. And it has to be perfect.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Congrats on the loss!
Love the Halloween spirit!!

Unknown said...

i may have to link to this quiz on my blog today, thanks for sharing! :o)

and congrats on your loss this week - 2.4 pounds is awesome! nice job! you'll see 15X before you know it! :o)

Terri Steffes said...

Thank you SO MUCH for coming over to my new blog and offering me such encouragement. I was so surprised to see the comments there! I am thrilled to be perfectly honest. I hope you come again!

Year 2 - May 28/08-Current