Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Goals met/or not

I decided to set similar goals as Swizzle this week and - well, she did better than me in sticking to them. This is how it played out: Incomplete, Complete

My goals for the past week (Wed - Tues):
Exercise 3 times for at least 30 minutes - 2 20 minute walks
Do a daily 10 minute morning routing for 6 of 7 days - Mon and Tues only
Copy my manual journal into Sparks Food log daily to check on 'value chart' - even though many of these food choices are brand-name and do not reflect my choices 100% - mostly and will complete and analyze later today.
Have a fruit or veggie with every meal - Check
Drink at least 64oz of water every day - 5/7 days met - short on Sat and Sun
Write something positive about myself every day to help boost my self image - 6/7 met - missed Sun

On the exercise front, I know I did less than I should have. No excuses, just trying to get back on the wagon (or should I say on a wagon). I think I'll strive for a more structured guideline this week.
Water - I guess I need to figure out a way to keep water in front of me at home, as I do at work. Maybe I'll buy a honkin' big jug.
Food - I seem to be hitting my goals on this front fairly regularly.
Personal positivity - This was an interesting exercise. This may be a neat thing to do once a week.

1 comment:

Swizzlepop said...

Not too bad on the goals, at least you tried and that is better than not at all!

As SP, you can manually enter all of your foods so that your log is more accurate. I do that all the time and then just add them to my favorites so that I can pull them up again.

Year 2 - May 28/08-Current