Thursday, September 13, 2007

Today's ramble

Boring post today, but hey, it's whatever floats my boat, right? And I really feel the need to post something.

For the past 2.5 months I have been on some king of bi-weekly schedule. Every second week is a minor loss or a small gain. I actually expected it this week and am finding the whole thing rather amusing because - no matter how hard I work in the minor week it doesn't matter. Good thing Octoberbest ends Oct 3rd - should be a loss week.

I tried Wendie this past week again and have decided just to stick with my daily pts + an average of 3-4 weekly pts. Although I have been exercising, I don't think APs are worth 'eating' at this point. I will play this one by ear.

Between the whole milk in my coffee and the processed cheese I'm giving myself a dairy. Will likely have half a glass tonight as I do recognize that processed cheese doesn't technically count. Cup 4 of water finished while writing.

No comments:

Year 2 - May 28/08-Current