Monday, September 17, 2007

Rare before footage

Unbelievable that I allowed my picture to be taken without the 'child coverage' last Christmas. Only a head shot, but nonetheless. This wasn't at the largest I got, but I was not far off. I know - always hard to judge on a head shot. Stay away from full-length mirrors and you can bury yourself in self-denial for a while longer. It appears that I was having some fun anyway, so that's good.

I can't believe Christmas is only a few months away. Every year I plan to start early and never do. First thing first - gotta get through this week.

Oh, I finally got that link for an exercise program from my friend. My Dad, who was in the Royal Canadian Air Forces, likely used this. I also remember having to do many of these exercises in gym classes growing up. Here's the link http://www.gettingfitagain.com/ the program is the XBX for women or the 5BX for men.

Cheers all,

2 comments:

dizzydazey said...

Oh I know! I always think that I'm going to start shopping for Christmas somewhere around Easter, and then the whole summer passes me by, and here it is half way through September and I haven't even started yet. :o)

But I think that most people wait until at least November to start, so we're still ahead of everyone else, right?

Ahhh! I hear the Day After Thanksgiving Sales calling my name already! :o)

Have a great Tuesday!!

our life in a nutshell said...

With the Christmas thing, I read in a magazine that stores start to raise prices right after Halloween so that right after THanksgiving they can "drop" them even though they are higher then they were a month a go. (does that make sense) I am excited to check that website

Year 2 - May 28/08-Current