Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dirt, Work, and Weight

Hello - I know I haven't posted in a while. It's been so busy getting ready for vacation I haven't had a lot of time.

We got loads of dirt for the backyard. I'm so stinkin' excited about it too. It's ditch dirt and free - gotta love it. We're going to wait until mid-October and get it levelled, add some topsoild, and call it done. After 8 years, I'll be glad to be done with it, too. Right now we have about 20% of what we'd like and will settle for whatever we get. It was still coming as of yesterday.

Weighed in last night and am back to 143.8 lbs. I seem to be playing with this particular number often and have seen it several times over the past couple of months. We'll see how things go on vacay. I bought 2 boxes of WW pretzels and 3 boxes of WW bars as snacks for the next 2 weeks.

Take care.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great time on vacation - relax and enjoy the time away!

(((HUGS))))

Deborah said...

Yay on getting the fill dirt.

Have a great time on vacation and try to be good some of the time. But, hey, vacations are all about relaxing and not worrying about the every day stresses. So enjoy!!

Amanda said...

Enjoy your vacation!!!

You have posted before about protein bars (or something like that) that you make yourself. Would you mind posting the recipe or giving me the link?? I would LOVE to learn how to make something like that at home, but don't have a clue where to start to keep them healthy and lower fat/calories. :)

Year 2 - May 28/08-Current