Friday, March 7, 2008

Day 1 of Maintenance

Thank you so much for all of your kind words. Reaching goal is very surreal right now, especially since I'm already moving on with my next big goal. Yup, I want a BFI of 22. Right now it juggles around the 25 mark, depending on a number of factors, I suppose. I want it to read closer to 22. I am also going have to take more pictures. I've taken a couple over the past few weeks and will be sure to get some uploaded soon.

Nothing much different about Thursday than there was about Wednesday. I realized after I tallied the last of my journal that I only ate 23 points yesterday. It was a busy night - with Mom's van I have to do most of the driving and so I needed to pick J up from daycare, go home, drive Ci to dance (luckily another mother offered to drive her home), went to the grocery to pick up a couple of things (with Mark house-tied for the next while he can't go himself - bummer), including a pack of sushi as I was getting beyond and knew it (gobbled that up in the parking lot), home for some veggies and a protein shake (just because), changed and went to dance.

A small part of me almost blew off class last night because I was so tired, but I knew that I would be so much happier if I went. We did a fast-paced jazz dance and yoga was some really good stretching - I think she called it Ying. We even did some mantra at the end of class, so it was kind of hokey-pokey, but very enjoyable.

Tonight I'm going to hit the gym for upper body after supper. I think I'll try out the evil elliptical again afterwards and can hopefully stay up on it for more than 5 minutes this time.

No comments:

Year 2 - May 28/08-Current