I totally swiped todays Title from another blog. He can be found at http://runfatassrun.blogspot.com/ and is worth a read
So, this weeks weigh-in has my little girl moving her little butt, too and my BMI dropping. 4 lbs down
How did this happen? Some theories:
- The WW scale needs calibration. Why do I mention this? I have weighed myself at home, then meeting in the past and found my scale to be quite on-par with my official weigh-in's. My scale says 164-165 (dial, remember). ALSO, there were a number of us with 3-4lb losses - more than usual??? I do hope that I am wrong and am going to pretend that I am.
- Clothing weight. Yesterday was H-O-T. The temp hit around 30 degrees, so I opted for my shorts and T that I weighed in most of the summer. This is a much lighter outfit than the one I wore last week. I hope it stays warm for next week, too.
- I stayed OP all week. When I went over my points (Fri & Sat) it was early enough in the week and they were weekly flexies. I had 6 left before meeting last night, and don't think I used any afterwards, although, since I don't calculate my Wednesday evening food, who knows?
- I drank a LOT of water the last few days to flush out my system. Also, lots of fruit.
- Last week was an 'illegal' gain and now my 'true' weight is shining through (my personal favourite).
How to keep it up? Simple:
- Stay OP
However you cut it, the 'official' books say I'm 162lbs. 2lbs from my Octoberbest goal of 160 (healthy weight according to WW), 14lbs from my WW lifetime goal, 24lbs lost to-date. I'll take it.