Thursday, January 31, 2008

Take THAT Mr. Scale! And THAT!

Last night I went for weigh-in and the fire department is renovating the bathrooms. Correction. The have currently torne out the downstairs bathrooms. NOOOOOOO!!!!


I complained to Mrs. Weigher-Inner how I drank water right up until the time I left work and really needed to use the washroom. Apparently there are washrooms upstairs and down this hall, around that corner. I decided to weigh and wait. 156 - UP 2lbs!!! "Are you sure you don't want to go to the washroom. I'll just set your stuff aside." Very sweet of her - and YES!

When I got back 154.4 - Up 0.4. MUCH better. UP, but better. I'll take it. Take THAT!

So, it was still a gain and I was trying to think what may have caused it. Fatty dinner on Saturday SHOULD have still been OK, but maybe those 2 extra chicken balls... Or maybe the canned soup Tuesday night - high in sodium, but couldn't be helped... It's 0.4lbs, no sense popping a vein over it.

BUT, Friday (tomorrow) is measurement day. I took a sneak peak this morning - forgetting my bicep - will get it tomorrow. Ahem - Take THAT! I feel better now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you say MUSCLE!!! Look at the inches you've lost - WOW!! Congrats on being strong and PHAT! I've still got to try that ab routine.....I didn't get time last night. Have you done it yet??

Candace MacPherson said...

I tried it last night. Similar to the one I tried on Sunday night I'm not feeling it yet. I suspect the pain will kick in tomorrow.

Unknown said...

WOW!! You are kicking butt!! :) Way to go chica!!

Year 2 - May 28/08-Current