Monday, November 12, 2007

Menu Post

I'm very embarrassed to report the following:

Saturday points total 22 + 13

Sunday:
Breakfast: Bran Flakes, soy drink, berries, coffee with milk (6)
Lunch out: Minestrone soup, 3/4 chicken salad sand on wheat, coffee with milk, approx 7 of J's fries and 1 bite Mark's mashed potatoes with gravy (approx 16 - I hope I have over-estimated)
Supper: 1/2 C Brown rice, salmon, veggies and sauce (5)
Evening: 2 regular beer, pringles (12)

Daily pts 22, Weekly pts 17
I am now in the hole 7 pts for the week if I have estimated all of these unhomemade foods right. I'm trying to guesstimate on the high side, but the pants are feeling kind of snug. No room for error the rest of the week.

Monday:
Breakfast: Bran Flakes, soy drink, berries, coffee with whole milk (6)
Lunch: 1/2C Rice, Salmon, veggies and lf salad dressing (6)
Snack: Apple, 1/8C sesame seeds (4)
Supper: scrambled egg with veggie slice and veggies on tortilla with salsa, 1C LF soy drink (6)
Activity: 10 minutes abs and legs stretching
Daily pts 22, Weekly pts 0

Gonna do some activity now - not sure what. Gotta get some of these pts back.

3 comments:

noelle said...

I totally had a weekend like that, too. My week starts on Saturday and I think I have 2 flexies to last me till then.

But I sure enjoyed the food! lol

Carolyn said...

I hear ya, the alcohol gets you every time eh? I ate WAY too much this weekend and I'm gonna have to kick my butt this week to get it off before WI day!

Unknown said...

Somedays you just have to let your hair down, right?? Glad that you had a good weekend and now you'll hop right back on the WW wagon!

By the way - I love your name.....I don't know why but it sounds like a character from a novel - random, I know but I thought I would share!!

Thanks for all your support and encouragement. Your words meant so much to me and really helped me hang in there~~HUGS~~

Year 2 - May 28/08-Current