I guess I got tagged twice officially, and unofficially a couple of other times. There are rules to this, but I'm thinking that most people have already been 'it', so I'm just gonna post my 'stuff'.
- I gave birth on July 4th twice. I don't have twins, both my daughters are independent (ahh, Independence Day) and I consider both to be fairly unpatriotic. Would it have been too much to ask for them to have been borne 3 days earlier on Canada Day.
- The OBGYN saranaded me after J was borne by with 'Born on the 4th of July'. I wasn't amused at the time as it was 6am and I was way tired.
- I lived in Calgary for 4 years. I missed 4 Eastern Falls, and have appreciated every one since coming home.
- I love the fall so much that hubby and I honeymooned in the North Eastern States in October for the Fall colour. The fall is my favourite time of year.
- Skiing is my preferred holiday. When I lived out west, all of my 'fun-money' went to ski trips, like Big Mountain, Montana, Lake Louis, Sunshine, Fernie, Kimberley. I love them all.
- The first time I left Canada was on a ski trip to West Virginia with my boyfriend and his uncles. I went to my first 'real' hockey game in Pittsburg that week, too (Go, Mario)
- My husband and I went out on a date in 1990 after working together and flirting for a couple of months. We liked each other, but since I was going back to university the relationship ended. 7 years later, after we'd both had broken engagements, we ran into each other again. He's my best friend and biggest supporter.
So, if you haven't been tagged yet, tell us 7 facts about you.