Sunday, July 8, 2007

Pics and Chinese food


OK, This is me after having lost close to 10lbs. or 25% of my excess weight. My daughter took this yesterday and I realized that I don't have a picture of just myself in the last few years without children covering my front. Only a week and a half ago I couldn't get those pants buttoned up. I bought a pair of shorts and a black summer dress at Winners yesterday - all size 14!
In other news, I did good planning for Chinese, but still managed 14pts on lunch. Since I slept in, I only had a banana in the morning and I brought some carrots and an apple for an afternoon snack. Some pork in the evening and I have some left-over hot and sour soup for lunch today. I ended up with 2 coffees yesterday, but put milk in the second one and rounded off the evening with half glass of wine. I was shy a bit of water and a milk yesterday, but will get back on track with those today. All totalled:
Daily points: 23
Weekly points: 3
Day in week: 3
Weekly points remaining: 24
Activity: Nil unless you count a mall crawl with the family - nah.

2 comments:

Melody said...

I had to laugh when you said you didn't have a picture of yourself without children in front of you. I do the same thing! I'm currently in a 16 and hoping to get to a 14 soon. You look great!

dizzydazey said...

Yay! Congrats on the 14! That's absolutely awesome!!

Year 2 - May 28/08-Current