Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wednesday weigh-in - down 3.2

Weighed-in at 174lbs. I am VERY happy about this!!

I was more conscientous in tracking what I ate this week. Funny how you can 'lie' or 'cheat' ourself, but if you're putting it out there then there is more incentive to try to find out what that meal out 'costs' rather than a general estimate that could be off by several points - regardless of whether someone else is keeping track or not - and I doubt anyone is, overall - it's hard enough to just keep track of ourselves.

Thank you all for your support this week. I think I'm going to ramp up my weekly points consumption to 4/day on average and generally watch the amount of sodium I eat in the couple of days before weigh-in. I will also need to be sure I'm getting enough protein with all of this new activity I'll be adding. My body doesn't know what's coming yet as tonight was busy with a new 'do and weigh-in.

I finished off my day with what started out as a pizza tortilla with pasta sauce, chicken and cheese and turned into a wrap. Some peas on the side and I'll top it all off with a banana before bed. That's 11 more points, 27 for the day - that's 4 more weekly points gone, but a new week starts tomorrow.

Cheers, Candace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the loss~that is fantastic! :)

Unknown said...

Wow - you RoCk!!! Way to go!

Year 2 - May 28/08-Current