Sunday, July 8, 2007

Sunday menu brief

Today went well - over 3pts again, so I'm going to bathe the chickens and get ready for tomorrow before I fall victim to anymore BLTs
Breakfast: Slushie and Coffee with whole milk (6pts)
Lunch: Leftover fried rice w. 1oz pork, extra veggies and stir-fry sauce and 1C Hot and Sour soup (9.5pts)
Snack: 1/2C LF Soy drink with 1C berries (2pts)
Supper: Boiled egg, Lentil burger on Weight Watcher whole wheat bread with mustard and relish (6pts)
1/2 Light Beer, 2 spoonfulls jello and whip cream, licks of black bean fudge, 1/4C LF Soy drink (2.5pts)
Daily Points: 23
Weekly points: 3
Day-in-week: 4
Weekly points remaining: 21
Shy 1 vegetable. I'll grab a cup of baby carrots.

Basically, I'm not doing so good sticking to my daily points. I was super lazy all weekend, too and got no APs. Tomorrow is another day.
Cheers, Candace

No comments:

Year 2 - May 28/08-Current